Toast Martinborough App
WIN AN EXCLUSIVE MARTINBOROUGH HARVEST EXPERIENCE
Download our free Toast Martinborough App NOW.
Here’s your chance to discover first-hand the passion and dedication it takes to produce world-class wine. Simply download the Toast Martinborough App, register your details if new and go into the draw to win a unique opportunity for two people to experience a Martinborough annual grape harvest in April 2020. If you have the App on your phone from last year, you’ll be able to enter too. Prize includes:
• Two nights accommodation at Peppers Parehua in a Winemakers Cottage, including full cooked breakfast each day
• A private guided tour of Escarpment Vineyard and winery, including a long lunch with Larry McKenna and the winery team at their cellar door
• An Escarpment and Peppers Parehua gift pack.
Entries close 7pm on Sunday 17 November 2019.
Winner notified on Wednesday 2o November.
Already got the App on your phone from last year? That’s easy – just go to the App and fill out the entry form.
Prize draw terms & conditions:
1. Information on how to enter and the prize listed form part of these terms and conditions.
2. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
3. Entry is available to age 18+ only. Entry is free. One entry per person.
4. Competition closes at 7pm on Sunday 17 November 2019 and the winner will be notified on Wednesday 20 November 2019. If the winner cannot be contacted within 2 working days of this date, Toast Martinborough reserve the right to redraw the prize. Toast Martinborough’s decision regarding the winners is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
5. Prize package must be redeemed within the month of April 2020. Peppers Parehua accommodation is subject to availability at Peppers Parehua. This prize is not transferable, exchangeable, nor redeemable for cash.
6. By entering the competition, winners agree to their names being published and to be photographed and/or interviewed by Peppers Parehua or promotional partners may use their names and photographs and/or interviews for publicity purposes.
7. Toast Martinborough and promotional partners shall not be liable in any way (including, without limitation, in negligence) for any loss or damage whatsoever suffered (including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss) or for any loss or damage or personal injury suffered or sustained in connection with promotion except any liability that cannot be excluded by law.