- Buy Tickets
- Ticket Information
General admission tickets are available now.
Ticket inquiries 0508-iticket (0508 484 253)
Your Toast ticket includes:
- Wristband entry to Toast Martinborough Wine, Food and Music Festival
- A tasting glass and lanyard
- A festival programme
- Your first Taste of Toast (vintage wines excluded)*
- Access to hop on the free shuttle buses that circulate continuously around the festival circuit
- Live music from over 20 of NZ’s best live entertainment acts at all festival sites, including in the Town Square.
Children aged 11 – 17 years require a general admission ticket, to be exchanged for a youth pass on the day, and they must be accompanied by a parent/guardian with a valid ticket. ID required for 18+.
Festival opens 9.30am to 7pm. Wine sales 10.30am – 5pm
Transport to Toast
Tranzit Coachlines is Toast’s official travel partner. Travel is available from Wellington, Wairarapa and Palmerston North. Return bus price – $27 Wairarapa or $52 from Wellington or Palmerston North. When you buy your Toast tickets, you can also purchase as many Tranzit return bus tickets as you need from various pick up points and times at the same time – just choose and add your bus ticket(s) to your cart as well as your Toast tickets. Don’t need bus tickets at this stage? Come back to the site and buy them later on.
To talk directly with Tranzit please email: email@example.com
* Taste of Toast
Included in your ticket price is a Taste of Toast, offered at each site and identified by a red asterix or star. Choose from a selection of wines, non-alcoholic drinks or coffee. All wristbands include one Taste of Toast token and any registered drink will be automatically redeemed when served.
Hospitality Packages – limited number available. $276 per person
Experience the very best Toast has to offer with a Toast Hospitality Package. As well as the Toast ticket inclusions listed above, a Hospitality Package includes:
- A delicious brunch at one of our participating vineyards with a glass of wine and welcome by the winemaker.
- A $50 credit on your electronic wristband to purchase wine and food at any of the participating vineyard sites, including The Town Square at the beginning and end of the day.
- A Toast welcome bag containing an event sunhat, sunscreen, a poncho and a bottle of water.
Booking and transaction fees will apply. Full details will be available on final checkout page prior to payment.
Credit Card 2.50%
Bank Transfer $1.50
Online Eftpos 1.80%
Courier (signature reqd) $5.00
Courier (rural delivery) $9.00