- Buy Tickets
- Ticket Information
What to do now?
Choose from the following options.
- Keep your ticket for next year- this is so easy. You don’t need to do a thing – we will do all the hard stuff and your ticket is guaranteed valid for the 30-year 2021 event, even if there is a price change.
- If you can’t make it on 21 November 2021, that’s okay, iTICKET will be in touch next week on how to do this.
Your tickets are fully refundable minus the credit card and booking fees.
Ticket inquiries 0508-iticket (0508 484 253)
Your Best Sunday Ever includes:
- Wristband entry to Toast Martinborough Wine, Food and Music Festival
- A tasting glass and lanyard
- A festival programme
- Access to hop on the free shuttle buses that circulate continuously around the festival circuit
- Live music from over 20 of NZ’s best live entertainment acts at all festival sites, including in the Town Square.
Toast 2020 is an R18 event.
Festival opens 9.30am to 7pm. Wine sales 10.30am – 5pm
Transport to Toast – Please contact Tranzit directly for inquiries 0800 471 227
Tranzit Coachlines is Toast’s official travel partner. To talk directly with Tranzit please email: email@example.com
Credit Card 2.50%
Bank Transfer $1.50
Online Eftpos 1.80%
Wrist band $4.03
Unfortunately, we are unable to post tickets at this time, all tickets are issued as an e-ticket and delivered to your email inbox.
Toast Martinborough Terms and Conditions:
Tickets are non-refundable. However, in the unlikely event that Toast Martinborough is canceled, and the festival is not rescheduled, tickets will be refunded at point of purchase.
Anyone showing signs of intoxication on arrival at the festival will be refused entry and no festival wristband is given. If you show signs of intoxication during the festival, you will be asked to leave or be refused entry to any participating festival site. Look after your group, drink plenty of water, and pace yourself.
It is against the law to serve alcohol to minors. If we are unsure of your age, you will be asked for identification, if you are unable to provide identification you will be refused entry.
Acceptable ID: your driver’s license, current passport, or Hospitality Card 18+.
Toast Martinborough 2020 is strictly an R18 event. If you are under the age of 18 years of age, you will not be granted access to Toast Martinborough or any of the participating vineyard sites.
On all participating festival sites, wine and food can be purchased using only festival currency loaded on your festival wristband. Your bags will be searched on first entry and may be searched on entry to all sites. Any unauthorized food and drink will be confiscated.
Cash and cards may be used to purchase food and non-alcoholic drinks, only in The Square.
Photographs taken at Toast Martinborough may be used for promotional and marketing purposes.
By sharing photographs and videos via Social Media, you grant to Toast Martinborough Ltd a non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use, modify, delete from, add to, publicly display and/or reproduce, your photos and videos (content), including without limitation in any online media formats and through any social media channels, social media marketing, e-newsletters, pages or accounts.
Tranzit Terms and Conditions:
1. Cancellations required before 3.00 pm Thursday 12 November 2020. Applies to bus transport cancellation only. Refunds cannot be given for packages (transport and event ticket purchased together).
2. A cancellation fee of $10.00 per person applies
3. No alcohol or smoking is permitted on the bus.
4. Toilets are not available on the bus, please make use of the facilities before boarding the bus as out of respect for the other passengers there are no toilet stops.
5. Consumption of hot food will not be permitted onboard.
6. Tranzit cannot be held responsible for any ‘Passengers’ left behind at the end of the festival; this responsibility falls on the individual. Departure times are stated and need to be adhered too.
7. Tranzit cannot be held responsible for the theft of ‘Passengers’ personal property or personal property left behind on the vehicle.
8. The ‘Passenger’ will be responsible for meeting any costs of repairing damage to the vehicle or cleaning the vehicle as a result of the conduct and actions of the ‘Passenger’.
9. If traveling with friends, please note that you may not be on board the same bus. We will have multiple buses traveling to the festival with multiple pickups. We suggest arriving together at your pickup location in plenty of time to board the same bus.
10. Terms apply to fare-paying passengers only. Separate terms apply for charter customers/passengers.
iTICKET Terms & Conditions
Tickets are sold by ITICKET.CO.NZ Limited (iTICKET) as the agent for those who are promoting or otherwise providing the event (“Promoter”) for which tickets are sold. The purchase of tickets is subject to the following conditions:
- All claims and complaints are the sole responsibility of the Promoter.
- You agree to any additional terms and conditions of entry that may be set by the Promoter and/or the Venue at the event.
- Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase, except in accordance with the applicable laws in the jurisdiction of purchase. If a refund is required by law, liability is limited to the full transaction amount you originally paid minus any booking, delivery or transaction fees. Any donations or contributions paid as part of a transaction are non-refundable.
- Funds from transactions processed via iTICKET’s credit card merchant account (or any other payment method where the funds are received by iTICKET), are held in trust until settlement with the Promoter, usually at the conclusion of the event. Transactions utilising iTICKET’s credit card merchant account are clearly identified by the iTICKET logo next to the credit card form prior to confirming purchase.
- Funds from transactions processed via a Promoter’s own credit card merchant account go directly to the Promoter, and iTICKET is therefore not responsible for any refunds that may be required. These transactions are clearly identified by a Promoter logo and payment statement next to the credit card form prior to confirming purchase.
- iTICKET reserves the right to charge a fee for the replacement of ALLOCATED (seated) tickets. iTICKET can not replace GENERAL ADMISSION tickets where seating is not allocated.
- Cameras and video recorders (film, digital or otherwise), audiotape recorders and all other recording devices may be prohibited at the event.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission with reasonable cause. Late arrivals may be prevented from admission until a suitable break in the programme, if any.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission if valid identification for concession tickets is not provided.
- The Promoter reserves the right to refuse admission where tickets are lost or damaged, or tickets are not purchased through iTICKET or other authorised points of sale.
- The Promoter reserves the right to withdraw, replace or substitute artists, or amend the programme, prices and/or seating arrangements.
- Reselling or distributing tickets purchased on our website without the express permission of iTICKET is prohibited.